To test software powering Amplitudo as part of an agile team. You will take part in scoping (estimating), planning, testing and reviewing Test Plans across Amplitudo, and beyond.
- Work in an Agile Team of 4-6 and report to a Test Lead;
- Following testing standards and Agile principles;
- Contribution to business and systems requirements analysis, and the design and usability of new features and functionality;
- The creation and maintenance of technical and business rule documentation;
- In conjunction with members of Technology, ensuring our sites and apps are always available and consistently beating our performance targets;
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and end users;
- Making use of available resources to maintain and enhance knowledge of relevant technologies as appropriate;
- Being a positive and engaging member of the team;
- Responsibly seeking to improve the quality of the Amplitudo codebase;
- Demonstrating and promoting the Amplitudo values.
- Solid PC knowledge (e.g. MS Office, Apple tools);
- Good understading of English (written and spoken);
- Basic knowledge of how web and mobile apps work;
- Exploratory testing is a must for both web and mobile (app);
- An appetite to learn and improve own technical skillset;
- Placing importance to details;
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset;
- Being a champion for all test activities, you will keep a focus on accurate and speedy product delivery;
- Proactive participant in Agile processes;
- An ability to accurately assess the risk of development changes and reflect this in test activities accordingly.
Experience presenting to groups.
Report to Amplitudo Test Lead.